How to talk to a Live person at Roku? Roku is an Internet-based digital TV service that allows you to watch free as well as paid content on your TV/mobile using the Internet. This service is becoming more and more popular as it facilitates you to access famous Movie and TV streaming services like Amazon, YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Sling TV etc. It is extremely simple to use Roku. However, some minor or major issue can occur every now and then. In case of an error, users can either visit the official website to check the solution or talk to a Roku executive to discuss the problem. At the same time, not many of the Roku users know how to talk to a real person at Roku.
This tutorial is for those users who are fed up with the errors and issues in Roku. Here, we will let you know the most convenient method by which you can talk to a person at Roku.
Why do you need to contact a person at Roku?
We all know that Roku is an Internet-based service. Like all other services that run on the internet, it is also prone to different types of issues and problems. However, the step by step instructions to fix all Roku problems are mentioned on the official website of Roku. Many a time, the instructions are not enough to fix the problems. In such cases, we need someone to discuss our problems. Let’s have a look at some of the complex issues with Roku.
- Unable to setup Roku express
- Roku remote not working
- Roku stick not working on TV
- Why is Roku not turning on?
- Roku light blinking twice
- Different issue when Roku connected but not working
- Roku keeps losing connection
Apart from these, a live person at Roku customer service department can let you know how to setup Roku streaming stick and resolves the queries related to Roku activation charge and billing. Fixing all these issues can be a maze without proper guidance from support executives at Roku.
How to get in touch with real executives at Roku?
There are numerous ways in which you may contact a person at Roku. However, you should note that you can speak with a real person at Roku only for the limited number of issues.
Official Roku Phone support
As discussed earlier, you are allowed to talk to a Roku executive over the phone only for a handful of issues. The Roku helpline support number is generally accessible for the issues that are too difficult to be resolved over the phone. In order to talk to the service executive of Roku, all you need to do is dial +44 203 684 1123. This phone number is available on the 24/7.
Roku Official Email address
If you are not in a hurry and can afford to wait for 24 hours for Roku tech support representative to reply back then you should opt for Roku Email helpline. Follow the steps given below to avail this service.
- Firstly, you should visit the contact page of Roku i.e. https://support.roku.com/contactus/
- Select the problem you are facing below the “How can we help” option. Then, you should click on the “Continue” button.
- After that, you need to enter the precise issue you are facing with your Roku product. The system will suggest you some article related to the problem you facing (If available).
- Scroll down and click on the “Contact Support” button from the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “Email” button available next to the live chat and call button.
- Now, provide your Contact details including Full name, email address and phone number.
- Write the complete description of the problem you are facing and click on continue.
Now, you need to wait for around 24 hours, a representative from Roku will reply back to your email.
Official Roku Live Chat Support
The process to access Roku technical assistant through live chat is similar to that of email support with a slight difference as given below:
- Select the issue you are facing using the process as discussed above for the email support.
- Click on the “Live Text chat” button instead of email.
- Type your name and email address in the “Introduce yourself” field.
- Enter your phone number in the appropriate field.
- Write your message describing the issue you are facing and click on the “Start Chatting” button.
- You can chat with a live agent of Roku customer support as soon as the chat starts.
- Just like phone number, the live chat service is also available throughout the clock.
How to talk to a real person at Roku through Social media?
These days, social media is also a very important medium of communication. You can also opt for Facebook or Twitter to get in touch with a live person at Roku.
Facebook: You can send a message to a representative at Roku through the official Facebook page of Roku. You may access the official page of Roku effortlessly through this link – https://www.facebook.com/roku/
Twitter: The official support Twitter handle of Roku is @rokusupport. You can tweet or DM your queries to this twitter handle and get them answered effortlessly.
Roku Blog: All the latest happenings regarding the Roku products are updated on the Roku blog. You can visit blog.roku.com in order the check and subscribe to the Roku blog.
Some other useful information regarding the process to contact Roku
- If you are interested in selling products of Roku then you can write an email to the special email address for the resellers i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For some serious issues regarding security and privacy, you may write an email to email@example.com.
- Roku team also has their YouTube channel. You can search Roku on YouTube to find the official channel.
- Roku also has its presence on Instagram as well. You can check the profile named as Rokuplayer on Instagram.
- After reading this article, we should know how to talk to a real person at Roku. However, before talking, you should check the troubleshooting instructions on the official website of Roku.