How to talk to a person at PayPal? PayPal, an online payments system, allows the users to transfer money in electronic mode by simply creating an account. You can login to your account and transfer or accept money very easily and safely without sharing any financial information. PayPal provides the options to create three different kinds of accounts- for shoppers, for business and for freelancers. Depending on your need, you can create the relevant PayPal account. However, as easy as it seem, users might suffer from certain difficulties while using PayPal. At such times, you may want to talk to a person at PayPal to get the solution for your problems. In this article, the different ways to contact the PayPal live support is given in detail.
Reasons for contacting PayPal customer support
PayPal provides help for all personal, business and technical issues that the users may face while using their service. PayPal customer services are quite efficient and provide the users instantaneous solutions for their every problem. Some of the major issues faced by the PayPal users are given below. You can contact PayPal live customer support and get these issues fixed by the experts in no time.
- Sign-up/ login issues in PayPal
- PayPal forgot password
- Error in requesting a refund
- Problem in linking bank account to PayPal account
- Payment is being held/ pending payments
- Error in processing payments
- PayPal does not load checkout page
- API error code 10002
- API timeout issues
- Status of dispute/ claim not available
How to get in touch with live person at PayPal?
Most of the PayPal queries are related to transaction, refund, claim, etc. Such matters are quite sensitive and therefore require instant solution. This instant solution can be availed by contacting the PayPal live support, which can be done in different ways as explained below.
Support through phone call
The simplest way in which you can get in touch with the live person at PayPal is through a phone call. You can give a call to the PayPal customer service number and explain them the trouble you are facing. You will get an instant reply to fix your problems by the customer representative.
PayPal customer service number:
- Phone number: 1800 419 9833
Payflow Merchant Support number:
- Phone number: 888-883-9770
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
You can write an email to the PayPal customer support, providing them the details of your issues. You will get their reply containing the needful resolution of your problems. You need to follow the steps given below to contact PayPal through email:
- Login to your PayPal account and click on ‘contact us’ at the bottom of the page.
- Select the reason for contact PayPal under the topic and sub-topic boxes.
- Click on ’email us’, type your message and select ‘send email.’
You can chat with the PayPal customer executives to find the fixes to your problems. The steps to do so are given below:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Select ‘Contact us’ option present at the bottom of the page.
- Provide the reason for contacting PayPal by selecting the best match under the topic and sub-topic fields.
- Click on ‘chat with us’ available at the bottom of the page.
Note: The ‘chat with us’ will only be available during normal business hours on weekdays.
PayPal broadly offers three different communities to help the users in very specific manner:
- PayPal Help Community: Variety of questions on different PayPal topics
- PayPal Merchant Community: Community for merchants to share their best practices
- Merchant Integration Technical Support Community: Technical support for Merchants integrating PayPal
You can find a large number of online members active on the community where you can both seek and provide help. You can ask the members how to fix your PayPal related issues by placing them on the forum in the form of questions. You may also find the answers to your problems already on the forum and can just follow the steps given to fix your issues. If you wish, you can also join the live Q&A with the PayPal Community moderator team as per their given timings.
On the resolution center available on the PayPal website, you can report your issues related to transaction, resolving limitations, unauthorized activity, etc. You can ask PayPal to investigate the problem by opening a case. The steps for opening a case are given as:
- Go to the Resolution Center.
- Click on ‘Report a Problem’.
- Select the reason for your case and click Continue.
If the issue is not resolved by the seller within 20 days from opening the case, PayPal will review the case and provide the result.