How To Talk To A Live Person At Outlook? Undoubtedly, Outlook is very useful email application from Microsoft which also incorporates other features such as calendar, task manger, etc. But what happens when this application starts to deviate from its smooth functioning, creating troubles for its users? Whenever any such situation arises and you face difficulty in working with Outlook, you can talk to a real person at Outlook for help. The customer representative will listen to all your queries and provide you the solutions.
In case you are looking for the ways to talk to a live person for your Outlook related issues, you can go through this article. Here we have discussed the different manners in which the users can avail the best Outlook live customer support.
How to get connected to a live person at Outlook?
The system-generated customer support can be very frustrating when you are facing complex problems. At such time, you can easily talk to a real person at Outlook. The customers can seek live assistance for Microsoft Outlook through the following methods:
Microsoft Virtual Agent
Microsoft provides assistance for its every product, including MS Outlook, through Virtual Agent. This virtual agent also allows you to get in contact with a live person if you feel the need to do so.
- The Microsoft Virtual Agent can be found on the official support page of Microsoft. Go to this page, where you will find a ‘get started’ button under contact us.
- Click on this button to open the Virtual Agent in a new window. The agent will ask you to write your issue in the comment box and will provide you with its solution.
- However, if you wish to talk to a live person, write in the comment box ‘talk to an agent’. The virtual agent will then ask you the Microsoft product you are using (Outlook in this case) and the type of problem you are facing.
- You will have to provide the overview of the issue you are facing so that the virtual agent can find a technician who best suits your requirements.
- After that, you will be directed to talk to a live customer representative. You can now explain your problem in detail to the executive and he/ she will provide you the needful answers.
Disability answer desk
A disability answer desk has been set up by Microsoft to provide help to the customers with disability. The different ways in which you can seek help from the answer desk are given below:
- Webinar sessions: You can sign up for Outlook related webinar where you can attend lectures to understand the different functionalities of Outlook and can also put up your queries during the question and answer session at the end of webinar.
- Chat: You can start a chat with an expert Microsoft professional by clicking on the ‘launch chat’ button on the ‘disability answer desk’ page. The experts are available 24/7 and you can ask them for solutions to your different Outlook problems.
- Call: You can give a call on 1-800-936-5900 on Monday to Friday from 6 am to 10 pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 6 pm (PST).
- Videophone: Give a call on 1-503-427-1234 to avail support through American Sign Language via a videophone. The number is only active from Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm (PST).
- ‘Be My Eyes’ app: Through this app, you can get visual assistance through a live video call from volunteers.
Another way to get support for Microsoft Outlook is via the community forum. Here, you can find solutions to your problems by asking the active members of the forum. You might also look through the different articles present on the forum to see if the solution you are looking for is already available there.
Other means to get Outlook live support
- Customer support YouTube channel: Microsoft has a customer support YouTube channel where you can watch Outlook related videos and can ask your issues in the comment section. The support community will give you their solutions in the form of a reply.
- Twitter: You can also tweet your queries and the Microsoft professionals will provide you the requisite solution.
Ways in which Outlook customer service can help you
Different kinds of issues are faced by the Outlook users on a daily basis. All kind of problems can be fixed by talking to Outlook customer service executives. Some of the ways in which these professionals can help you are given below:
- Help you fix email sending and receiving error in Outlook
- Provide solution to recover your locked Outlook account
- Explain the steps to fix the forget password issue in Outlook
- Fix server and connectivity errors in Microsoft Outlook
- Solve syncing issues in Outlook
- Provide assistance to resolve the not working/ stopped working error in Outlook
- Provide tips on how to make working with Outlook smoother
- Offer remote desktop service, in case you ask for the same, to solve your Outlook related issues
- Provide instructions to follow to avoid any future error while working with Outlook