How To Talk To A Real Person At Kodak Printer? Kodak is an internationally popular company that manufactures high-quality cameras and printers. The printers of Kodak are quite renowned due to their exemplary quality and unmatched reliability. However, just like any printer in the world, some issues in Kodak printers are unavoidable. To help the users in case of an issue, Kodak has provided the step by step solutions to fix all the problems on its official website.
We must not forget that the solutions provided on the official website are sometimes not enough to get rid of the problem. In such situations, users wish to consult with someone having expertise in fixing the problem. Many Kodak users don’t know how to talk to a real person at Kodak printers. That’s why, we are writing this post. Here, we will provide you with the complete information about the methods by which you can talk to an official Kodak customer service executive to resolve your problem.
What are the common problems and issues with Kodak Printer?
As discussed earlier, you can get in touch with the representatives of Kodak to fix all type of Kodak printer problems with ease. Here is the list of some common problems in Kodak printers along with their solutions.
Kodak printer not turning on: In case the printer is not turning on at all then you should check that the power cord is connected securely to the AC adapter. If it is connected then you should remove and reconnected it. If the power supply to the printer was interrupted then you should restart your PC.
The print quality of my Kodak printer is very bad: For improving the quality, you should use only Kodak papers or the papers with a colorlok technology logo. Also ensure that your ink cartridges are of high quality.
Paper jams: Remove the papers from the tray and check if there is any shred of papers tucked in your printer. There should not be an accumulation of dust on your papers. Make sure that the paper fits the paper tray perfectly.
Kodak printer not detected: First of all, make sure your printer is connected to your PC and turned on. Ensure that you are using USB 2.0 cable. If the problem continues then you should seek help by talking to a live person at Kodak printer support.
Ink Cartridge problems in Kodak: For the best result, you should avoid using the cartridges of other non-Kodak brands with your Kodak printer. You may also reinstall the cartridges if the problem continues.
How to talk to a representative of Kodak Printer?
Talking to someone in the Kodak technical support team will help you a lot is using different types of Kodak products with ease. Given below are the different communication channels to contact Kodak Printer staffs.
Talk to Kodak Support staff through the official phone number
If you are dealing with any problem with your Kodak printer then we recommend you to contact the support services through the official phone number. You should note that Kodak Helpline number does not remain active for 24/7. You should dial this number as per the timing given below:
Phone number (For US and Canada only): 1-855-881-3508
Timings: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 2 am ET.
How to talk a real person at Kodak printer support via live chat?
If you are looking for Kodak printer 24 hours support then you should opt for a live chat. Follow the steps given below to start the live chat with a Kodak printer executive.
- First of all, you should visit the Kodak contact us page through the official link i.e. www.kodak.com/go/contact.
- After that, you need to select the department you want to contact. You need to choose any one of the two departments given below:
- Kodak Store: To get assistance with shipping, ordering, and other sales & purchase questions.
- Kodak Service: You may go for this option if you are looking for assistance regarding using, repairing Kodak product.
- Select the exact device for which you are looking for the support i.e. scanners, printers, all-in-one printers etc.
- Then, you need to select the model of your printer/ scanner (if asked).
- Now, click on the “Live Chat” option.
- After that, you need to provide some basic details about yourself as given below:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Printer model
- Category for your problem.
- A brief summary of your question.
- Finally, click on the “Start Chat” button. You can talk to real support executive of Kodak printer after clicking the “Start Chat” button.
How can I talk to a live person at Kodak Printer department over email?
You can submit a question for Kodak help and support team and get answers via email as well. The process to do so is similar to that of getting the support over live chat. You may follow the steps given below to avail Kodak help via email.
- Go to the Kodak Printer contact page i.e. www.kodak.com/go/contact.
- Select the Kodak service department as per your problem i.e. sales or service.
- Choose the product for which you want to talk to a specialist at Kodak Printer
- Select the model number of your printer (only if asked to do so).
- Click on the “Email Us” button and do the following things.
- Provide your first name, last name and email address.
- Select the model of your printer and category of your problem.
- Write the problem your facing
- You may also provide your shipping address. However, you should note that Kodak does not ship to P.O. Box Addresses.
- Finally, click on the “continue” button available at the bottom of the page.
Some other useful information in order to contact a person at Kodak Printer
Now that you know how to talk to a real person at Kodak Printer, let’s discuss some other points of contact and information regarding Kodak printer customer service.
- If you opt for email support then you will have to wait for around 48 hours to get the reply.
- The Kodak Printer executives are also available on different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- The Kodak chat support for printers is available only on weekdays i.e. Monday to Friday. You cannot avail this facility on Saturday or Sunday.
- If the issue is too serious then you can contact the Kodak Headquarter at the address given below:
343 State Street
Rochester, NY 14650