How to talk to a person at Apple support? If you are a bit of tech savvy then you may not need an introduction to Apple Inc. It is a prestigious brand that develops and sells the finest quality computer software, consumer electronics and online service. Although the best in class technology and spare parts are used in making Apple products, some errors and issues are inevitable. Thankfully, you have the facility to talk to a person at Apple support to get your issues fixed in a breeze. It is considered a better idea to discuss your problem with a live person at Apple as compared to reading the pre-defined solutions on the website of apple.
It is quite common for the users to search queries like how to talk to a person at Apple support. You should note that the Apple representative can not only help you fix the issue but also guide you to use different apple products without any hassle. In this tutorial, we will take you through the different communication channels of Apple in order to speak with the Apple technical support executives.
How to contact a live person at Apple Customer service?
Apple offers numerous ways to talk to the support executives. Let’s discuss each of them in detail.
Apple Help and Support Phone Number
The Phone number is and will remain the best possible method to get in touch with a representative of Apple. Here are the most important numbers of Apple.
- United States: 1-800-275-2273
- Apple iPhone Customer: 1-800-MY-iPHONE (1-800-694-7466)
- Apple Education customers: Support – 1-800-800-2775, Sales – 1-800-780-5009
- For the users of Apple Enterprise: 1-866-752-7753
- Accessibility and assistive technology: 1-877-204-3930
- Apple Pay Cash and person to person payments: 1-877-233-8552
Please note these numbers are only for the customers belongs the US. You can check the phone number as per your country through the official support page of Apple.
Things you should know regarding the Apple Support through the phone number
- The toll-free helpline number is for landlines only. If you are calling from a mobile phone then local and national telephone rates will apply.
- Whenever a give a call, you should keep your serial number ready.
- There are different phone numbers for different countries so you should dial the number associated with your country only.
Apple Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a real person at Apple with ease. In order to do so, you just need to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you should visit the contact apple page i.e. https://support.apple.com/en-in/contact.
- Click on the “Get help” link available below the “Talk to us” option.
- Then, select the product for which you are looking for support.
- Choose the issues you are facing.
- After that, the different options to talk with Apple representative will appear.
- Click on the “Chat” button to start the live chat session.
- Provide your first name, last name, email address and Apple ID. Click on the “Continue” button.
- The chat will start immediately after the waiting time of 2 to 3 hours.
Apple Support Community
You can discuss your problems with the support executive and other users of apple through the Apple forum or support community. If you feel that the problem you are facing is very common and faced by a lot of users then you may read the questions already posted. Remember you need to have your Apple Id ready in order to post questions in the forum.
Apple Technical Support on Social Media
Apple also marks its presence on the social media as well. Here is how you can have a conversation with the Apple support executives through social media.
Twitter: These days, accessing the support services through twitter is also getting popular. Apple also has its support handle on twitter i.e. “@AppleSupport”. You can tweet all your concerns to this twitter handle. Alternatively, you can also DM your queries on twitter as well.
Facebook: If you are not on twitter then you can also go for the support services through Facebook. You just need to search “@Apple” on Facebook and official page of apple will appear on your screen.
How to find an Apple Store?
Another way to talk to a representative of Apple is to directly walk-in to an authorized apple store. Apple has updated the list of all its stores online on the official website. You can find the Apple store near you by click on the following link – https://www.apple.com/retail/storelist/. Through this link, you can only get the information about Apple’s retail store only not the service center.
How to talk to a person at Apple support via Email?
Email is also a popular way to contact the technical support. The process to get the Apple email support is similar to that of live chat support. You just need to select the email instead of live chat while selecting the option to talk to the executives of Apple. The staff of Apple usually takes around 48 hours to reply back to the queries on email. So, if you are in a hurry then we recommend you to contact Apple customer support either via a phone number or live chat.
Some other points of contact of Apple
Apart from the above-mentioned methods there are some other points of contact as well.
- Apart from the retail store, Apple has a wide range of service center across the United States. You can fix an appointment at the service center through the official website.
- If you are looking to get trained from the staff of Apple then you can find the complete information about the courses here – https://training.apple.com/.